Saturday, July 12, 2008

Frydlant Camp


Camp went great. Thank you for praying! What a great time connecting with students, and sharing Christ with them. It is always so amazing to me to see what God can do in one week. The transformation that sometimes happens is incredible!

God definitely was at work at our camp!


I praise Him for:
- two students who decided to accept Christ as their Saviour
- good questions students asked, and great conversations about God
- American and Czech teams working together, and doing an awesome job!

One reason this camp was also special to me was the partnership between the Frydlant church, and LCBC (Lancaster County Bible Church) - how cool to see these two connect, and to serve together! Doesn't it just blow you away how nothing - distance, culture, language, ...etc - can stand in the way when God decides to do something? I love it!



Every year we do a talent show at camp. It is always on the last night of camp, and it is a lot of fun. This year I decided to perform a song on a guitar. It was a huge success. Josh, my intern, introduced this song to me. Here is a video of him playing it. I didn't change one thing. Enjoy!



I am now back in Slovakia reconnecting with my team. We are going to Vienna tomorrow morning to pick up our American team, and heading to the camp site to start with training. Camp begins on Tuesday....this is with the Klenovec youth group. I need to come up with something for the talent show again :)

No comments: