Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Josiah Venture 2x3 campaign


One Percent from Josiah Venture on Vimeo.

There are 32.5 million students between the ages of 15-29 in the 11 JV countries. 32.15 million of them don't know Jesus! We want to see these young people reached! We are asking God for the opportunity to stretch our boundaries. To see God double the fruitfulness of this ministry in the next three years.

As part of this vision, Josiah Venture will host a fall vision tour in 11 cities in North America:

Seattle –Oct 26
Portland – Oct 28
Phoenix – Oct 30
San Jose – Nov 1
Pasadena – Nov 3
Atlanta – Nov 6
Hamilton, Canada – Nov 7
Peoria – Nov 8
Minneapolis – Nov 10
Denver – Nov 11
Chicago – Nov 13

I realize that some of you live far from the cities mentioned above, but if it would be at all possible for you to be at one of these, I would encourage you to go! It's going to be a great time of reconnecting, sharing the vision, and hearing stories of what God is doing here in Europe! For more information, or to rsvp, go here

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Katka! I didn't know you have a blog! That's so great! You need to post something soon :), I'm excited! I've added you to my blogroll. I love your background and header, very pretty!