Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Intern Team



My team for the summer - Josh, Charis, and I. We also have a Slovak on our team. His name is Dano and he will be with us off and on this summer. He lives and works in Prague and so he will be travelling a lot to be able to serve at camps. I will get an updated picture on here as soon as we get one.

Please pray for our team….for unity, for strength and perseverance, for bold faith, for growth.

I am so excited about this summer and that God brought us all together. He wants to use us and I can’t wait to see how He does. Please pray for a willing spirit and an open heart for each one of us as we meet youth groups, talk to students, and serve at camps. We want to be used, and we want to see what God has prepared for the summer.

1 comment:

Family Mitrovcan, said...

Bravo Katka, bravo! We will pray for you. Chaga, Anna and David