Hey Katka! It looks like you're having a blast! I miss having you around, but can't wait to hear more about your trips. I'm looking forward to our english camp...
katka- great to talk to you for a minute the other day on facebook! sounds like you're gearing up for quite a summer. make sure to do the evil tour guide thing and tell them false facts about places to see if they believe you, just for old times' sake.
and i'm loving the dude in the short shorts, by the way
2 comments:
Hey Katka! It looks like you're having a blast! I miss having you around, but can't wait to hear more about your trips. I'm looking forward to our english camp...
katka- great to talk to you for a minute the other day on facebook! sounds like you're gearing up for quite a summer. make sure to do the evil tour guide thing and tell them false facts about places to see if they believe you, just for old times' sake.
and i'm loving the dude in the short shorts, by the way
Post a Comment